– Russia’s parliament has approved a bill that would criminalize blasphemy in the country.
– 16-year-old Catholic school girl texts topless photo of herself to boy, who shares it with his friends. Girl is accused of “harassing” boy and forced to leave school, while boy receives no punishment.
– North Carolina lawmaker who supported “religious freedom” bill to allow prayers before legislative sessions is asked whether she would support Islamic prayer before meetings. Her answer: “No, I do not condone terrorism.”
– 41-year-old B-movie actress Junie Hoang is suing the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) for revealing her real age, which is 41. According to IMDb, she was born July 16, 1971, which makes her 41 years old…actually more like 41 ¾.
– Ohio company Med Express is suing an eBay buyer for leaving negative (but truthful) feedback on the site. Company lawyer James Amodio admits that they’re abusing legal system, says they’re going ahead with lawsuit anyway.
– Rep. Steve King (R-IA) says that Boston marathon bombing highlights need for stricter immigration controls. Asshole.
– Abstinence promoter Pam Stenzel addresses West Virginia high school assembly with anti-sex, slut-shaming speech including lines like “If you take birth control, your mother probably hates you.” Bizarrely, school administrators don’t see what the problem is.
– The American Family Association’s Bryan Fischer says that “homofascists” will eventually force people who oppose gay marriage to wear badges like the Jews had to wear in Nazi Germany. Yes, because marriage equality is just like Nazism.
– In response to Boston Marathon bombings, actor Jay Mohr tweets: “2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop.” Yet another brain-dead liberal who believes that if the government takes away all the guns, there will be no more violence.