– A New York state judge has struck down Bloomberg’s large soda ban–the day before it was supposed to go into effect.
– The Iranian government is considering suing Hollywood over its portrayal in the film Argo.
– Saudi Arabia may transition from beheadings to firing squads due to a shortage of swordsmen. This is in keeping with the country’s tourism slogan: Saudi Arabia–where the horrors of the past are still happening.
– An anti-Islam group is putting quotes from Islamic terrorists on San Francisco city buses, leading to accusations of hate speech. So now apparently pointing out others’ hate speech is hate speech.
– Mississippi’s governor has signed an “Anti-Bloomberg” bill that prohibits municipalities from putting limits on food or drink portions. Now if they could just extend this libertarianism to the state’s alcohol laws…
– And finally, 23 Vicious and Masterful Atheist Takedowns.