– Copyright trolling firm Prenda Law, known for going after Internet users who illegally share porn videos, is now suing several of its online critics for defamation.
– Brooklyn District Attorney tells journalists they are forbidden from publishing photos of children taken at a press conference. Freedom of the press–how does it work?
– William Saletan believes that the BDSM lifestyle is “dangerous” and should be legally restricted. Dan Savage puts him in his place.
– When did Holocaust jokes become acceptable? Probably when the first two Jews in a concentration camp needed a way to lighten the mood.
– And finally, the great Murray Rothbard explains from beyond the grave how a stateless society would work.