– Apple is apparently blocking emails containing the phrase “barely legal teen” from its iCloud email service.
– Police in Fort Myers, Fla. are ticketing bartenders who serve alcohol to customers who then leave with their drinks, because according to Florida logic, bartenders are responsible for what patrons do after they are served.
– A 7-year-old boy in Maryland was suspended from school for chewing his Pop-Tart into the shape of a gun. This is “zero tolerance” at its finest–don’t even try to make sense of it.
– Two Texas lawmakers are trying to repeal the state’s law against “homosexual conduct”–which remains on the books even though it is unenforceable due to the Supreme Court’s decision in Lawrence v. Texas.
– Noted foreign policy expert Dennis Rodman travels to North Korea, reports back that dictator Kim Jong Un is a “great guy.”
– The Somali woman who was sentenced to jail for accusing soldiers of rape has been freed, although the journalist who interviewed her will remain behind bars for six months.
– And finally, the Illinois bill that would have banned online anonymity has been withdrawn by the legislator who introduced it.