– Is the city of Denver becoming a police state?
– Infidelity website Ashley Madison has named Washington D.C. “America’s least faithful city” for the second year in a row.
– A Christian group in Indiana wants to hold a separate “traditional” high school prom that would ban gay and lesbian students from attending. Well, as long as they don’t hold it at the school, I say let the homophobes have their hatefest.
– Happy Darwin Day! According to creationists, we have Darwin’s theory of evolution to blame for abortion, pornography and gay marriage–so let’s all thank evolution!
– DC Comics has hired outspoken homophobe Orson Scott Card to write it’s new digital “Adventures of Superman” series. There’s a petition calling on DC to fire Card for his bigoted views, which you can sign here.